Employee Spotlight: CEO Ross McGarvey
February 19, 2018 | in Avant8 Culture | by Madeleine Chambers
Every Monday we spotlight one of our stellar employees (this week employer) with 20 Questions. Here’s how our CEO Ross answered his:
- What drew you to working at a marketing agency? - Total accident!
- Favorite thing about Salt Lake City? - Tacos Garay
- What’s your favorite 80s movie? - Tron
- Android or iPhone? - iPhone
- Where did you grow up? - Scotland
- Who inspires you? - My Mum
- What’s your favorite dessert? - Pavlova
- Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer? - Autumn ;)
- Han Solo or Indiana Jones? - Indiana Jones
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? - Dragonlance/Ready Player One ...
- Pick any superpower that you’d love to have. - Time travel
- How many countries have you visited? - 20
- Llamas or Alpacas? - Alpaca Llama for my trip ...
- Favorite show to binge-watch? - Chuck
- What is your biggest accomplishment? - Having Kids
- Which celebrity do you want to meet the most? - Met him already - Kurt Russell
- How many siblings do you have? - 2
- Ski or snowboard or neither? - Snowboard
- Do you have a favorite color? - Black
- What is your favorite quote and why? - “Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken!” - Tyler Durden